Monday, February 06, 2017

Sweet Tooth Cross stitch

Hello there! This week has been so busy for me so far - I've had a couple of day trips, a weekend away, been to two amazing concerts, have a friend stay, finished an old job and started a new one. Plus I've sewn stuff that I haven't yet blogged - I will catch up eventually!

For now I thought I'd share my latest completed cross stitch which is a really late birthday present for a friend.
I made this cross stitch for a friend who is a big fan of baking and also has a sweet tooth (just like me!). The pattern is from one of my favourite cross stitch pattern companies, Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery - every pattern they have is so cute! I kind of want to make all their patterns.
As this was a small cross stitch, I didn't follow the colour of the floss as I don't like buying new floss for every single project (especially when I have a big bag of the stuff) so I just matched the colours as closely as I could with what I had.
The wee slice of cake is my favourite part of this cross stitch, he's just so cute!

My new years resolution to blog more regularly may be off to a bit of a slow start, but its not due to a lack of things to post about! Hope you all have had a great weekend x

1 comment:

Louise said...

That's such a cute cross stitch! I'm sure your friend is going to love it! xx